Please note: this Brain and Music Blog has moved! Our new address is www.HealingMusicEnterprises.com/brain_blog See you there!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Alice visits with her "Musical Brain" mentor


Today I had the pleasure of spending some time with my dear music medicine mentor, Dr. Arthur Harvey! I am vacationing in Sarasota and Dr. Harvey has now moved here from Hawaii! We had some scintillating conversation this a.m. about music and surgery and he gave me some great ideas for music to use during surgery. He also filled me in on some important resources that I had not yet mined and will be doing so this evening and beyond.


Dr. Arthur Harvey is one fantastic, awesome, and yet very humble individual and I hope we can have these inspiring visits for years to come! Thanks for helping me to step into this field Arthur!

No comments: